Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Touching book.

Hey, sorry I havn't posted in a while but I have been busy. We have all probably seen the movie Marley & Me including myself and I got the book for Christmas, started reading it, had to put it on hold because of school work, then finished it just now. The book is more touching than the movie. I loved it and I would like to type an excerpt:
A dog has no use for fancy cars or big homes or designer clothes. Status symbols mean nothing to him. A waterlogged stick will do just fine. A dog judges others not by their color or creed or class but by who they are inside. A dog doesn't car if you are rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his.

Copyright 2005 Marley & Me by John Grogan printed by Harper Collins Publishers

If you want to read a great book I would highly recommend this one. I lauged a lot! cya.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I remember a similar quote like that from the movie. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, the booook... couldn't put it down, laughed cried so much (:
    better than the movie, for sure! they cut out a lot of good stuff!

    ReplyDelete