Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Band and Scheduling

Hey. I know, Alexis, you havn't posted in a long while. Well, I am posting now. I have been busy with school, especially now since it is the end of the year.

New songs for band. Pretty good songs. This years show tunes? Who are you by The Who, Any way you want it by Journey, Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi, and Jump by Van Halen. New stand tunes? Bohemian Rhapsody, Crazy Train,Can't get no Satisfaction, Lets get it started, and Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it). I think I listed all of the new ones.

I finally got my schedule for next year. I got AP European History, a class I really wanted to take this upcoming year. I am really interested in learning Europes history because it sounds more interesting than ours. I also have English and all those classes. My electives are Spanish II and Band.

Well, thats all for now. Tired and tired. Try to post again soon, but it probably won't be till summer since finals are approaching fast. bye!

1 comment:

  1. BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY! :D

    Classes sound fun. I thought about taking A.P. Euro, but I decided to take A.P. Psych. Psych is one of my electives and Chemistry is the other (I don't know how I got talked into doing that).

    Well, I haven't spoken to you in quite a while, so I'm hoping you check this. We need to catch up.

    ReplyDelete