Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Radio Stations!

As we all can see, I havn't posted in a while but I have been very busy with Christmas and now midterms. Now to explain the title.

On my way to my flute lesson, I was listening to my favorite radio station. One of my favorite songs that I don't have on my new ipod that I got for Christmas came on the radio right when I got there. Have you ever noticed that? Once you get to where you are going, it seems that your favorite song comes on. This has happened to me more than once. I just get mad when that happens.

Now on to another topic. Geometry! I really dont like that class, and I would've put that in caps and bolded it and everything but I didn't feel like pressing a lot of buttons. I am dreading the midterm because I got my review sheet today, I looked at it and was confused. I will have to have my dad help me. :) Luckily, my Geometry midterm is open materials which includes book, notebooks, worksheets, and hopefully midterm review sheets!:) One less midterm to study for. I have already tackled my History midterm and, according to my online account where I can check my grades I got 65 points, but it doesn't say how many points it was, so I will check that with my teacher tomorow.

So, I am listening to 3OH!3 right now, dont trust me to be exact, but currently my favorite singer is Owl City, aka Adam Young.

Well I will try to post again soon!

1 comment:

  1. i hope you're listening to Owl City's GOOD songs, pre-Fireflies! "Saltwater Room" is the BEST.
    i remember when 3OH!3 wasn't popular either. those were the days...

    and as for geometry... YOU GOT AN OPEN NOTEBOOK MIDTERM? THAT DOES NOT COUNT!!!

    and radio stations are funny like that... i do agree...

    ReplyDelete